Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Polar Vortex


Um, yeah, so it's really, really cold.  I'm not a hat person, but even a not-a-hat-person needs a hat when it is 7 degrees before the wind chill.

I recently got three skeins of Bernat Roving in lazuli for the price of one.  Two are being made into the Little Present scarf for me.   So one skein remained for the woman's swirly brimmed hat!




The free pattern is available here: 
http://classycrochet.wordpress.com/2013/10/16/free-pattern-crochet-womens-swirly-brimmed-hat/
(My only mod: I used a J hook because I couldn't find my K)

Great pattern!  Took less than a ball of yarn!  Took only two episodes of The Following!  And it looks kinda not too bad on this not-a-hat-person.





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, it looked even better in person on your "not-a-hat-person head." Linda

    ReplyDelete