Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Beautiful Blooms


I whipped up these cute hair ties last year following this great tutorial on the Green Dragonfly:  http://thegreendragonfly.wordpress.com/2011/09/25/beautiful-blooms/


 

Much like every other crafty mom on the planet, I love to make ribbon hair bows.  But those are usually attached to metal clips and those are a no-no for gym days.  Our school district dress code is black, white and gold which are all included in Lion Brand Bonbons Beach!  This is a cotton sport weight yarn that works up nice and crisp.  I think they still look good after being worn, tossed on the floor, found, worn, etc. for almost a year!




I think another pack of bonbons might cause me to hook up a few more of these flowers in different colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment